— Phase 1 Spa Junkie Guidelines —
Welcome back everyone! We missed you! Your appointment will look and feel a bit different, but know that you will be receiving the same excellent Spa Service you are accustomed to.
We want to assure you that the entire team is taking every precaution to keep you safe during your appointment. We will be thoroughly sanitizing every station in between every client. Proper in-spa training has been implemented, and we will be using sanitizing products approved by Health Canada. The entire Spa Junkie team will be wearing appropriate PPE based on the Ontario Health Guidelines.
We ask that you please read this carefully. These guidelines must be followed to maintain a healthy environment for both clients and the Spa Junkie team. As per Ontario Health, if guidelines are not followed, we hold the right to refuse business.
We want to see you! So please help us out.
- COVID-19 screening questions will be asked before entering the Spa. Clients will not be permitted into the salon if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- If any symptoms are shown during the visit, all Spa Junkie staff reserves the right to end the service and ask the client to leave.
- Beverages will not served for the time being, so please bring your own if needed.
- We are only allowed a maximum capacity of 10 people; this includes clients as well as staff.
- Due to the 10 person only rule, only the person getting the service will be permitted into the Spa. No friends, family members or children can come to your appointment.
- Please follow staff and do not wander in the Spa, as to respect social distancing rules.
- Face masks are mandatory during your visit at Spa Junkie. If you do not have one, we will provide one for purchase.
- Clients will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering.
- Non-essential items such as gym bags or grocery bags will not be permitted. Small purses and bags are allowed as long as the client can keep it on their person.
- Retail and boutique shelves are only to be used by staff members, so if you need a product, we will be happy to grab it for you. You can also shop retail on our website spajunkie.ca
- Based on you last sugaring appointment, please note that if extra product is needed, there will be an extra charge.
- We have installed an ATM machine at the front desk to accommodate cash only gratuities.
- Estheticians will have to strictly abide by booked appointment timeline. Any additional time/services wanted will need to be added to your next appointment.
- Bathrooms are permitted to be used, they will be properly sanitized.
- Our front desk has been equipped with an appropriate protective shield along with proper social distancing markers for clients who are cashing out.
- Touchless soap dispensers and hand sanitizers will be provided through out the spa.
- All cancellation fees will be waived during this time. Symptoms may appear 2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath. If you are healthy, we look forward to seeing you!
- Upon arrival, please call the spa to notify us of your arrival, and wait outside until a staff member greets you. If you are early, you will still need to wait outside.
- Due to the 10 person only rule, you will need to be escorted in and out of the spa by a staff member.
- The receptionist will be controlling traffic inside the spa to respect social distancing guidelines
- Your esthetician will walk you to the front desk.
- You can now add a gratuity by card if you are not comfortable with cash.
- All further appointments will need to be booked by email or phone, not in person.
- Front desk staff will escort you out.
On behalf of the entire Spa Junkie team – thank you for understanding and abiding by these new guidelines.
We cannot wait to see you!
post a comment
— what our junkies say —
— fanatic facts —
Our team are all spa junkies in their own right. We’re passionate about what we do,
which is why we spend our waking hours honing our craft – it’s a beautiful thing.
That’s how we know you’ll love your visit to Ottawa’s Best Spa.
— get your spa fix —
Satisfy the crave! Receive updates about promotions, new products and more!